Teledyne Imaging’s latest industrial vision solutions featured at Automate 2019
28th March 2019
Teledyne e2v, and Teledyne DALSA, both Teledyne Technologies [NYE:TDY] companies, will exhibit their industrial vision solutions in booth 7938 at Automate 2019. Aligned within the Teledyne Imaging group of companies, the two will showcase a broad range of leading edge products targeted at logistics, robotics and packaging applications including the Snappy 2M bar code sensor, the new Z-Trak 3D laser profiler, the BOA XL smart camera, and an AI robotic arm featuring Sherlock 8. These products are featured in live demonstrations at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois, USA from April 8-11.
- BOA XL- Preview this brand new all-in-one vision sensor, with integrated lightening, lens cover, and easy-to-use software designed for error proofing, identification, general inspection and robot guidance
- Genie Nano 5GigE– the industry’s first 5 Gigabit, GigE Vision area camera with visible and near infrared spectrum capabilities. Ideal for machine vision inspection, this camera integrates well to extend the life of an existing system with little difficulty.
- Linea ML– Preview this CMOS line scan camera with visible and near infrared spectrum capabilities. Equipped with multiple spectral bands, this camera is ideal for print inspection and recycle sorting
- Snappy 2M– Preview this CMOS image sensor, with integrated real-time features ideal for fast and accurate scanning of 1D and 2D barcodes, and other applications including embedded imaging, virtual reality and intelligent surveillance cameras
- Z-Trak 3D laser profiler – With its wide selection of models, Z-Trak covers measurement ranges from 10 mm to 1000 mm, and delivers highly linear, repeatable results by combining reflectance based dynamic laser power control and an optimized optical path
Subject matter experts will be on hand to discuss planned product development and advanced, enabling technology for your vision challenges.
Teledyne Imaging is a group of leading-edge companies aligned under the Teledyne umbrella. Teledyne Imaging forms an unrivalled collective of expertise across the spectrum with decades of experience. Individually, each company offers best-in-class solutions. Together, they combine and leverage each other’s strengths to provide the deepest, widest imaging and related technology portfolio in the world. From aerospace through industrial inspection, radiography and radiotherapy, geospatial surveying, and advanced MEMS and semiconductor solutions, Teledyne Imaging offers world-wide customer support and the technical expertise to handle the toughest tasks. Their tools, technologies, and vision solutions are built to deliver to their customers a unique and competitive advantage.
All trademarks are registered by their respective companies.
Teledyne DALSA reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.
Geralyn Miller, Senior Manager, Global Media Relations
t: +1-519-886-6001 x2187